Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dear Disney, I'm sorry

So. I know what a lot of you are thinking. What is Lex talking about. Well I just went to one of the most geographical( hopefully right word) place I have ever been( at least that I can remember) I went to the Pestojna Caves in Slovenia. Here are some pictures because again I can't not explain in my words the wonders I saw. And these pics do not do it justice.










And more will be on Facebook. So going back to my title. I am sorry to Disney because all these years whenever I went to Disney land and on rides that would have stalagmites and rock formations I always though they look so fake. Thought that the real thing would look totally different. Not so. Disney has done an amazing job at making everything look pretty identical to the real thing. So Disney, good job and shame on the others that think Disney looks fake.
- Posted on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment