Thursday, May 30, 2013

Off to Romania...Slowly

Ok. So, those who have been following my posts before this Europe adventure know that I get behind, try to play catch up. And then skip somedays to be current and never catch up those missed days. Well. I am skipping somedays so that I can write in the moment BUT I promise that I will go back and fill in those gaps. I only have a couple left and who knows. Maybe by the time I get Internet to post these blogs ill be all caught up.

So, currently it is Sunday May 26 2013 1644(4:44pm)

I am sitting in the train station in Budapest because I had to take a train from Rome to Vienna. Then Vienna to Budapest, and then Budapest to Cluj Romania. But of course my train from Rome to Vienna was late and as I pulled into the station. My next train was leaving. :/ so I took a letter train and that one was right on time...9 min after the train I wanted to be on for Romania was suppose to leave. I was hoping it got delayed or something and I could jump in last minute. I ran though the terminal to the screen, looked up, and my train was no longer on the board. Bye bye 2nd miss train for the day. So now I'm sitting on a bench waiting for the next train. 2 hours later and gets in around 130am. At least the hostel is close if my friends aren't able to pick me up.

So, for those who don't know. I'm now traveling by myself. Autumn was ready to go home and I was a little bit to. Then suddenly she had her ticket to go home and I hadn't looked yet. Pretty much it was, ok. I'm leaving tomorrow morning....when are you leaving. So I looked at prices and decided its to much to change the ticket. So I'm now making my way to Turkey by way of Romania. I have always wanted to see Romania and having friends that I made at the Idaho Dance and Music Festival a couple years ago I am really happy I'm able to make it.

So. Who knows what the next 2 weeks hold. I might make it to turkey in a week and decide to come home then or be able to spend 2 weeks in Romania and Turkey we shall see.

So here is me now, tired slightly annoyed :) but still happy and in good cheer.




So my goal now is every night to write a post about what I did that day and then to do at least 5 min on a previous day that has not been published yet. I apologize for the confusion as well for any grammar or spelling mistakes made. I am doing this from my iphone(not my favorite) and I am not checking spelling or grammar. Just writing.

Well. So long and who knows what the next post will be about. Hopefully Romania and not about being in a train station for a night.

- Posted on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment